What to bring to an appointment
- Completed health history and medical information
- Medical records, X-rays, and radiologic studies
- Current insurance card and picture ID
- Visit referral, if required by your insurance
- Social security number of patient and parent with the insurance coverage
- A list of any questions the patient or you may have
- Insurance co-payments are due upon arrival and may be paid by cash, check or credit card at our reception desk.
- Self-pay patients are required to make a $150.00 deposit upon arrival, and return (seen in past 3 years) self-pay patients are required to make a $75.00 deposit upon arrival.
- If disability or additional forms need to be submitted, a fee of $15.00 will be charged for each form.
- For prior to office cost estimates or payment assistance please reach out to:
- Please give yourself extra travel time due to traffic. Your route to the hospital may be impacted by construction on our medical campus.
- Please bring your blue parking ticket to your appointment so we can validate it.
- If you need to bring siblings or other children ages 2-11 with you, and another adult cannot come, please contact the Sibling Playroom at 314.454.2269.
- Please consider bringing a book, game or toy to occupy children while waiting for your appointment.
- Radiology imaging
- EOS imaging
- CT Scan
- Lab work
If you have any questions regarding your upcoming appointment, please contact our office at 314.454.2500.